- 2 mango
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tbs Vanilla essence
- 1/4 pista
- 1/4 almonds
- 1/2 sugar
1) First make puree of the mangoes.
2) Pour the cream in a bowl. Keep
this bowl in the freezer for 10 min.
3) Add 1/2 cup of sugar and start
beating the cream with hand mixer.
4) Beat it till you get nice stiff peak.
5) Once you get stiff peak, add
mango puree , milk and vanilla.
6) Fold it in using spatula. Do not
mix vigorously otherwise cream will
7) Pour into a container and keep
In refrigerator for 3 hours.
8) Then take out the container
from the freezer, cut into pieces,
add it to the blender.
9) Blend it till it becomes smooth.
10) Pour it back to the container.
Add almonds and pista.
Cover it with plastic wrap.
11) Freeze it till sets completely.
Scoop out into a bowl and serve.