FRIED RICE WITH SPROUTS
- 1 1/2 tsp chinese 5 spice powder
- 1/2 cup sliced Yellow bellpepper
- 1/2 cup diced Tomtoes
- 1/2 cup tofu
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup sliced spring onions
- salt to taste
- For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion
- Coriander leaves
- 2-3 green chillies
- Heat the oil add the spring onions
and sauté on a high flame for 2
- Add the sprouts, 5-spice
powder and sauté on a high flame
for 1 minute.
- Add the rice, sugar and salt, mix
well and cook on a high flame for 1
- Add the tofu and cook on high flame for
1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Serve hot garnished with spring
onion and coriander.